Wanted one used in good condition exhaust valve.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted one used in good condition exhaust valve.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Lock on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 10:43 am:

I have one exhaust valve that is bent and needs to be replaced it before I finish the lapping/ clean up.
I'm getting the engine running before a major overhaul to test brakes and transmission, so it does not have to be pretty just not bent or in poor condition and cheap. Does anybody have any take off parts from one of their rebuilds? It is for a 1925 touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:07 am:

what size? Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Lock on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:26 am:

They are the original valves. I'm not sure the actual size. I can measure them when I get back home. What size do you have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Van Maanen on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

Jason: I have a can full, pm me your mailing address and I'll throw a couple in the mail to you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Lock on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 05:27 pm:

Thank you Jim. I sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration