For Sale 1914 Roadster/runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1914 Roadster/runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 12:44 pm:

For sale a 1914 Roadster that the turtle deck was replace with a tool box and Rootlieb speedster gas tank. This was a complete restored excellent running car. The engine and rear axle has been removed. The car has many real nice features;
5 Dayton wire wheels and Firestone tires
Thick naugahyde diamond upholstery padded door panels
Excellent E&J 656 head lamps
Excellent E&J side and tail lamps
Rootlieb fenders, splash aprons and hood
Brasswooks radiator flat tubs
Body and wheels painted in a maroon color
The paint on the car is in beautiful condition
Current rear axle is not era collect and could be replaced with axle of choice. Will need coil box and dash board. Dash board was cut over size to except engine with overhead. No title $15,500.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

more photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

more photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

more photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 01:15 pm:

My email bill7472@aceweb.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 02:38 pm:

The car is located in Southern Ca.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

Bill, tell us about that speedster with the yellow wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 06:31 pm:

No horn?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

no horn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Had a car without a horn once.
So every time I went out I brought my dog with me and when I needed to use the horn I pulled his tail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 11:06 am:

The car will be at the Bakersfield swap meet April 13-14. space D-63 & 64.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration