Parts available for delivery to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts available for delivery to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 03:07 pm:

Below are parts for sale I will deliver to Chickasha for pick up.

Spindles and Spindle arms. Good threads. $25. pr.

Hand lever. $10.

4.40 - 4.50 x 21 used tires. Good for spare etc. $5. ea.

New fan belt 30 x 1&1/8 $5.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Steven Robbins.... Newton, Kansas on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

I will take the tires and the belt. Where will you be at Chickasha?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Robert, PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:17 pm:

All items spoken for except the hand lever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

Robert Steven Robbins,
I have the parts you wanted in transit. Will be at Chickasha Friday morning. I sent you 2 private messages yesterday, you might want to check your email or junk mail to find the pm's.

(Message edited by Azbob on March 14, 2018)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration