RUNNING BOARD STEP PLATE SET, BRASS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RUNNING BOARD STEP PLATE SET, BRASS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 04:32 pm:

NOS RUNNING BOARD STEP PLATE SET, BRASS, WILL FIT MOST ANY CAR, $100.00 PLUS SHIPPING

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Glen, what is the dimensions and how do you secure it to the running board. I am interested. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Frank, 3 X 9 1/4. They have a 1 inch lip on the straight side that screws to the side of the running board. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:58 am:

I was under the impression these are "scuff guards" that were placed ON the running board near the splash shield to prevent your shoes from scuffing the paint.

I have a set in aluminum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

If you remove the lip on the side they will work as you describe Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Glen, I'll take them, THANK YOU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

John, Need address and Credit Card number

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

Glen, will PM you..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Hey Glen, I'm having a hell-of-a time trying to contact you and I don't want to lose those step plates, let's try email: liveryone@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 10:50 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

John, I still need address and credit card info. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 10:29 am:

thanks Glen, finally made contact......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 10:29 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Hopefully and "pure luck", does anyone have one step plate as pictured ??? I need one more identical to match, putting them on my 15' Touring w/accessory driver's side door. THANK YOU for any assistance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration