Wanted to Buy: 1926-27 touring Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to Buy: 1926-27 touring Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 08:04 pm:

Looking for a decent 1926-27 Model T touring car. It can be an older restoration. It must be black and drive/run good. Best to contact me by e-mail at: pzkfw1945@yahoo.com

Please include your asking price and pictures if possible.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:30 pm:

Jason, I have a 26 touring for sale that has had a lot of mechanical work done to it, has a rebuilt Ruckstell and comes with a wood kit and upholstery kit. It is really dark green (black until it is in the sun) with black fenders. I am asking 8,000 it runs and drives good. Please contact me and I can go over what has been done to it. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

There was a nice one on Louisville Kentucky's Craigslist

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 12:46 am:

Jason,
You are very specific. And my car is exactly the model you ask for.

It is black (under the rust), so I believe it fits your description. I will sell it for $10,000, plus shipping, plus anything extra it would cost me to to transfer it to you. I could just say it is not for sale, but under the right conditions I would sell just about anything.

Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 01:39 am:

I have a yellow one the same shade as two of Matt's wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

And there is this one on the east coast:

More here:

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/former-museum-car-1926-model/6532192155.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

You guys are a hoot... Thanks for all the replies!

I've had some nice cars offered and am following up on one but am still looking for that "right for me" 26-27 black touring T.

Again, thank you for all the replies!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration