WTB: 26-27 T or any A

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 26-27 T or any A
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

Friends, ever since I was a kid, my dad talked about getting a Model T or a Model A to putput around town in. Eventually, I grew up and moved out of the house. Then my brothers followed as well. After a while, each of us brothers got married and started families. My dad again talked about finding a Model T or A to putput around town in, only for the grandkids not his own boys. When my son turned 10, I went and found my 27 Tudor because I didn't want my boy to leave home without the two of us overtime to enjoy a car like that. We love that car.

Well now my dad is getting close to retirement. He found a nice farm and some land. But he still hasn't found that T or A, even 30 years later. So I thought I'd appeal to all of you. Do you have a late model T or any A that you'd like to sell? I'd like a driveable car or one that is close to driveable. Body style isn't all that important. It need not be a show car, just a fun car for the grandkids to ride in. Ideally, car should be in northern IL or within reasonable drive from SE Wisconsin, but I'm open to whatever.

Can someone help me bring to a close my father's 35+ year quest for an old Ford? It would be really cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

Eido I have an ad up right now for my 26 coupe send me an email if you are interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ira (Skip) Seaton on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Eido, I have three T's for sale a 27 touring, 13 touring and a 1923 made to look like an 11 torpedo any interest email me Skip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Eldo, I have a 26 touring for sale, I haven't listed it yet but it has had a lot of mechanical work done to it,it has a ruckstell and comes with a wood kit and an upholstery kit. please let me know if you want more info. I will be listing it for sale soon. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 06:03 pm:

26 Tudor in Indiana for $6000 and you can drive it home if you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

Ira, thanks for the DM.

Bob, can you send me some further details, pls?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration