WANTED: 1924 Roaster Car Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: 1924 Roaster Car Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:13 am:

WANTED: I need a good quality car cover for indoor use that is made for a 1924 roadster with the top up.

Please call Donn Staples in Haubstadt, Indiana at 812-449-5255 with information or questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Donn - I recommend the indoor polyester/cotton car cover that Lang’s sells. Fits my touring like a glove with the top up.

Pictures here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/460698.html?1419258559

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 07:34 pm:

Dan B

Thank you for your information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Bump:

A good used indoor type car cover that fit's a
roadster would serve my needs.

Donn Staples

812-449-5255

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 08:47 am:

Bump:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration