F S 25 Tudor sedan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S 25 Tudor sedan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

This is a solid body car from down south in California the doors slam solid. Wood looks to be coated with some green stuff so I suspect its been rewooded has safety glass threwout,color green/black fenders with yellow powder coated wire wheels, has original a/c /rockies big drum rear end w/ruckstell, 26 engine has distributor has 300 lift cam with reeder head, new nh carb. good top, interior, older restoration maybe 90s, On one to ten this car is 8 but that's just my opinion, $10K email for photos robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

also has front and rear chrome bumpers really a nice solid car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

because of all the inquires I'm going to post a picture the picture quality is just darn bad resized 25 tudor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 01:03 am:

sold pending payment and delivery thanks Mike. and mtfca

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration