DO-RAY NOBBIE CATSEYE REFLECTORS THREE RED ON TWO AMBER NEW IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: DO-RAY NOBBIE CATSEYE REFLECTORS THREE RED ON TWO AMBER NEW IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 06:46 pm:

I've been holding onto these for lots of years thinking that some day we would get a TT truck to mount the three red ones across the back bed and a amber one on each side. At this stage I think I'll just be keeping it at the four T's we already have. These are in mint condition and would look awesome on your rig. They measure five inches in diameter. One comes without a box. Asking $500 for the set. You would be hard pressed to find another set of five or these and brand spanking new at that!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 10:03 am:

MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration