FS Large collection of beautiful T parts ,tools, Speedo etc.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Large collection of beautiful T parts ,tools, Speedo etc.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reuben Lefebre on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

I still have quite a few more beautiful T parts,tools ,lots of speedo stuff,cable housings,links,ends,#160 heads w/dash bkt. 60MPH,75MPH-all redone.Model T horns, A Spartons & Stewart horns w'bkts.,32 Ford boat tail horn w/bkt.All above redone Beautiful.Also have some Nice T & A horn covers .T starter drive w/spring & new head sleeve.14-16 Ford Special W/Ford logo,brass bezel,mounting bkt.6 volt buzz horn w/bkt.1915-17 w/magnito headlamp switch-nice one ,tested.Larger Sparton-loud Ahoogah horn.Stewart 14-16 Ford specials =drive w/bkt &new fiber gear. AC speedometer drive and some parts. NOS wheel gear for 30in tires. My 2018 Parts/Price list has detaiols on all parts.If you don't have one,I'll attach one to your email.You won't beleive the parts & condition.I have photos of all.**10% discount off the list prices till APRIL 10TH ** Most parts shipped Flat Rate Prio.I can combine most parts into one box to save you some shipping $'s Stewart #160 head w/ dash bkt. I have 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 12:44 am:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jim overstreet on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 09:14 am:

PM SENT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

PM Sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Geil on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 02:34 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 03:45 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MELVIN G,KING on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration