Wanted: Good original or NOS timer shield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Good original or NOS timer shield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 12:13 am:

I'm looking for some either very good used or NOS timer shields. I'm very aware of the problems caused by timer shields when they wear out and are able to go inside the timer so, please no warnings against using them. :-)

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Nunn on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 08:38 am:

I have a timer shield that I plan to remove in a few days. I have a modern seal on the way and will remove the shield and felt when the new seal arrives. I donít have a photo since itís installed but I will get one for you if you want to see it. The small-diameter face has some wear from the roller but itís not too bad. The small diameter surface also has a little bit of ďoil canĒ to it. You can send me a PM if youíre interested. By the way, itís a brass shield on a í26 engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 09:51 am:

I might have some, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration