Want To Buy, Muffler For '11

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want To Buy, Muffler For '11
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 11:41 am:

I want to buy a muffler for my '11.

Please send pictures and price.

bill.everett@epickett.com

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

In case no one comes up with one, Lang's, Snyder's etc should have them with the tail pipe. By time you add new shells if needed and same with tail pipe if needed your cost might be up there with new. Just a suggestion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Gregory on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 10:47 am:

Bill, I sent you a email with pics.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration