FS early coil box w.lid,switch, coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS early coil box w.lid,switch, coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

Switch on coil box appears to be good. 3 of coils buzz. Box and lid good. (Key not included). $150

photosphoto1photo2photo3photo4photo5photo6photo7photo8photo9photo10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

That doesn't looks like an early coilbox to me, since they used that style until 1922!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

Larry, what I meant by early was that the coil box had the switch on the front of the box. Sorry if I mislead anyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Stephen, did you get the message I sent?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Price reduction: $125 plus cost to ship

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration