FS: 1913? to 1916 or 1918 Rear Body Irons for Two Man Top Bows Saddles and L Brackets Included

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1913? to 1916 or 1918 Rear Body Irons for Two Man Top Bows Saddles and L Brackets Included
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

I have for grabs a rear pair of top irons for the rear support for the two man style top bows. These are for the wood seat tourings or runabouts from 1913 (maybe) 1914 to 1916. I thought I read some were used on certain cars until 1918 or 1919.

These have the long L brackets, nuts, and saddles.

The irons measure 17 inches from the bottom of the foot to the center of the highest screw hole, or 17.25 inches from the bottom of the foot to the bottom edge of the L bracket mount.

Asking $200 including shipping in the USA.

I take personal check, USPS money order, paypal, or credit over the phone through my merchant account.

PM me for details.

Cheers,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 07:08 am:

Forgot to add, or best offer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

175 US shipping included

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:10 am:

155 including shipping.

I didnt think these were that plentiful ro be un needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 08:19 am:

145 including shipping

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration