Split rim tool / spreader

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Split rim tool / spreader
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

I have two rim spreaders. They are both Hercules and both in about the same condition. They seem to function and are not seized or badly damaged, etc. Pretty neat patina and look to them.

I would like $45 each, or both for $80, plus shipping. I will package them up, just pay whatever the cost of the postage is. I am in Portland, Oregon if someone wanted to do local pickup.

estrangedcc@gmail.com
(503) 348-7134

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:00 am:

sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration