1911 1912 Heavy X Embossed Valve Cover Plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 1912 Heavy X Embossed Valve Cover Plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Have this spare valve cover plate. 1911 1912 type most likely. Was going to use it on my 13, but only have one, and found a pair last week I need.

Has the heavy embossed X across the face. Some pitting on the backside. Finish is interesting on the front. Back has been painted silver, but the front looks plated as you see in the old catalog illustrations. Odd thing is, this plate is about .065 or .070 thick. Not the .095 stated from Rhodda.

Asking $55 shipping included in the USA

I take paypal, credit card through my merchant account, USPS money order or check.

Pm me for details.
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:10 am:

45 shipping included

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 08:18 am:

40 including shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

Benjamin, $35.00 including shipping Glen Chaffin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

Sorry, Forget it, It is not a pair Glen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration