WTB model t front hubs - 15/16

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB model t front hubs - 15/16
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

Looking for two hubs for my t, prefer two good condition hubs. PM or send me an email with pictures and price. fbergski@yahoo.com.

Thx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 10:37 pm:

Let me clarify what I need, two front hubs to fit my 1916 model t. Mine are shot, shims to hold the bearing races in. Would prefer the later style. not year correct but I'm okay with that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration