1912 1913 Timer Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 1913 Timer Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, March 16, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

Have for grabs a spare mid to late 1912 to late 1913 or early 1914 timer cover. No cracks, and in excellent condition.

Asking $80 shipping included in the USA

I take paypal, credit card through my merchant account, USPS money order or check.

Pm me for details.
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:09 am:

70 including shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 08:19 am:

65 including shipping

These are not the easiest to find if you want a correct restoration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:37 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration