Hide'em Welt Tips

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hide'em Welt Tips
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

Just about one of the scarcest items for a Model T is the hide'em welt tips. They were used by Ford only from '23-27, and appear to be the same as the current offerings until you look carefully. Very hard to find. I recall when restoring my '25 pickup, I looked for a long time until I found some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 06:58 pm:

PM'd You Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

Me too on the PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

Gentlemen:
I apologize. I meant to post this on the forum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 07:09 am:

No apology needed Larry. Thanks for posting the pic, now I know what to look for on my restorations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 07:01 pm:

Okay fellas wipe the drool off your keyboards.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration