Top installation instructions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Top installation instructions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 11:42 pm:

I am rebuilding the top for my Ď23 runabout and am looking for just the printed instructions that come with the kits. Iím sewing and fitting my own top so donít have this paperwork.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 08:17 am:

Mark
I have instructions for my 26 runabout from classtique if they will help. I can send them or txt photos of them.
260-three 36- 65 five 5.
Call or text me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Mark...hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but as good as Classtique is with their kits, their instructions suck. Even Mike agrees they could be better. I ended up just stripping my top off, I was lucky to be able to keep all the "other stuff" as they were in great shape, and I just layed the top deck material on the top and jockeyed it around to where it looked its best and started stapling first, checking and re-checking and adjusting, then finally tacked it on. It came out almost perfect. The top bows caused most of my issues. But no one could tell. Just sayin. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

I have the instructions from Cartouche for a '23 touring. I can e-mail them to you if you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

I just looked at the instruction from when I did my top. The Runabout and the Touring are both on the same set of instructions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

Nothing beats a video.
I did mine about two years ago for my 1920 Runabout.
There was one on YouTube, where the lady went step by step for a Model T touring car.
The printed instructions I received were of limited value.
Also, pictures and videos of a year in question are the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 02:03 pm:

Sigh... Once again, here is a link to the Classtique instructional videos.

https://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/index.php/installation-videos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Mark O, Your video is on the way. Please return when you are finished. Hope this helps.

Good Luck

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration