For Sale: New Brass or Chrome Hub Cap Sets for Wood Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: New Brass or Chrome Hub Cap Sets for Wood Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:33 am:

Here is a set of four new, unused, chrome or polished brass hubcaps for Model T wood wheels. Both sets are new, never mounted and come in the original packaging. I will take 55.00 per set INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. PayPal accepted. Email directly at: motoringicons(AT)hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274.
I DO NOT CHECK PMs, so call or email. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler in Branson, Mo. USA. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

P M was sent did you get it???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

Read it again Joseph and pay attention to to obvious statement that reads; "I DO NOT CHECK PM's".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

I miss the old days when people picked up a phone and called

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 01:00 pm:

Charles. I also.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration