BEAR BRAND RUNNING BOARD AUTO CABINET FOR GASOLINE - OIL- WATER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: BEAR BRAND RUNNING BOARD AUTO CABINET FOR GASOLINE - OIL- WATER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 10:44 am:

This is a well built heavy gauge running board cabinet that was designed to be stepped on getting in and out the back doors.It comes WITHOUT the three cans and would make a great looking running board tool box. The locking part of the hasp is missing and the hasp can be changed out with one take will fit a standard padlock instead. Asking $175 plus postage.
I have photos of the three cans taken from the internet for anyone wanting to see what they look like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Monday, March 19, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

Jay. What are the inside dimensions of the box. I think I have a good can you can have for the shipping charge. email me. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 10:56 am:

I would think the new owner would like that Don, Thanks!

$150

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 07:54 pm:

Jay. No problem, have him contact me. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

$135

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gairing on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

Sent you an email

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration