Wanted Model T keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Model T keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

I am in need of Four (4) keys for the model T.
If you have these keys, I would like to purchase, Number 55, 66, 69, 71. Let me know the price. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

I know its not what your looking for but for 25.00 Us dollars I can send you a master set that will cover all of them Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

Colin. If he doesnít want them Iíll take them. P M me. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic Denio in TN on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

Colin,

If Tom is not interested in your offer, I would be glad to purchase your set of keys for the asking price.

I can be reached at ggunrunr at att dot net

Have a great day,
Dom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration