Auction May 31st - Minneapolis - 4+ T's and huge amount of parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Auction May 31st - Minneapolis - 4+ T's and huge amount of parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roland Wallestad on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

Auction will be held Thursday, May 31st.
We are still sorting through buildings. There is a 1926/1927 Roadster with a Rajo model B. It was a race car in Duluth MN.
Also at least 3 other model T's. At least 2 are in very nice shape. Most have titles but havent identified them yet.
We found rolling T frames plus motors, engines, fenders, axles, trannys, lites, tools, etc. Parts are all over the farm. Found pamphlets, magazines, etc. And there is a corner of the barn full of T parts that we havent gone thru yet. Also heavy old machinery that probably is related to old cars. Many many parts. Some in original boxes. Others wrapped in cloth in boxes. Over 70 years of collecting.
I will have pics soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Auction company? Sounds like a good one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Sale Bill? Web Site?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 11:58 am:

PS Thanks a head of time for the pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 11:22 am:

If you are interested in this Auction, best contact
rcmnwal@gmail.com them directly for a good copy of the Action Bill. I had to re-size and it hardly readable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 11:39 am:

Email address does not work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 04:05 pm:

Just click on this link:

https://www.reinhardtauctions.com/lund

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

Sorry about that, I missed an l
The email address I have is:

rcmnwall@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration