NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I will have another transport spot available from Washington, Oregon or Northern California to just about anywhere, as I have vehicles waiting to be transported in many different parts of the country at all times.

I will also have two additional trips from Arizona/Southern California in the enclosed trailer for April going just about anywhere.

This trip will be on or about March 30th depending on weather & will be using the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & dove tail rear for loading the lowest of vehicles.

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback...That would be unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

Hello Everyone,

The enclosed transport spot from the Northwest has been filled.

I will now have an enclosed transport spot available from Texas or possibly surrounding states up to the Great Lakes (preferably Ohio) But I am very flexible.

This trip will be on or about April 4th.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto WOrks
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 11:30 am:

Many thanks to Bill for the recent haul. Top notch service and never a moments worry while things are in his care. I look forward to having an opportunity to use you again in the future -- thanks Bill!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Thank you for the kind words Walt!

It was a pleasure meeting you & Kelly, as well as bringing the Paige up to you. Here are a couple of pictures I took of it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I am just back from the 2nd of 4 round trips to the west coast. ALL spots coming & going are filled for the other two.

I somehow have to squeeze one in to be delivered to Florida yet this month & will have a spot available in the enclosed trailer from Florida up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania.

The date for this transport is yet to be determined, but it will be before the end of April.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

P.S. once in a while I do one that is NOT a hot rod, classic or exotic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

Hello Everyone,

The ENCLOSED transport spot from Florida up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania is still available!

This trip is looking like it will still be around April 21-28th.

Please see this link for HUNDREDS of ALL positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

Thanks to all who inquired,

The spot from Florida has been filled!

The next available spot on my schedule will be coming out of the New England area, preferably to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc but will consider all.

Dates for this trip have not yet been determined, but will be somewhere in the mid May area.

This trip will also be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove tail rear for ease of loading the lowest vehicles.

I have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 35 years. This equates to somewhere between 2200-2500 vehicle transported. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted NOT by me, but by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

Give me a call, email or p.m. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto WOrks
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration