TT Truck Kelsey rim clamps For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT Truck Kelsey rim clamps For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

More than enough to do both rear wheels on a TT truck equipped with 23" Kelsey wheels as used 1920-1924. $45 takes them all, domestic postage $9.

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Andrew Ruffles on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

Layden
I will take them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Andrew Ruffles on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

Layden
Sorry changed my mind

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

Layden,

I have sent you an email as Mike Zepp would like to purchase the lugs.

Thank You,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Spoken for
Thanks to MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration