Items for Bakersfield; Recharged Magnets, Prestolite Tanks, Warford support brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Items for Bakersfield; Recharged Magnets, Prestolite Tanks, Warford support brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 03:50 am:

I will be bringing some recharged sets of magnets to sell; $50 a set exchange for your set of clean, not cracked magnets. I will also have some magnet trays available for $20, or I will loan you one to take the magnets to you car. If you want to send me a set to recharge in advance send me a PM for contact information.

I have a few acetylene 'B' tanks with the offset outlet that I have had filled at $150 per tank. I also have an empty tank for sale at $100; no gauge in the bottom, if your dealer will refill your own tank this is a good one.

I will have another group of Warford support brackets ready at $175 ( the ones I had previously made for this have sold). I can ship these Priority Mail insured; shipping cost is $25 for a total cost is $200 shipped. I can fit 2-3 brackets in a box for no additional shipping. These will be ready by the end of this weekend.

1911-early '13 hogs head that is ready to go with bronze bushings, O-rings and lip-seals and a new clutch shaft for $225. Two minor repairs professionally welded; it's a good looking hogs-head.

Space C-51. I will be there Friday and Saturday, I have to work Sunday so will leave Saturday mid-afternoon.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration