Pair of A-C brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pair of A-C brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

I sold this pair a couple of weeks ago, but made a mistake in the description. The buyer says the mounting brackets are for large drum, but the bands are small drum. I can offer them a couple different ways. Iíd say it would be a pretty easy fabrication job to make two new steel bands in the large drum size. Iíd include enough NOS brake material to do that. How about $275 that way. Otherwise, I can split them up , let me know what works, tmorsher@icloud.com , I donít get PMs and I donít answer inquiries here. Postage from 44857. THANKS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Not letting me load to same picture. Email me tmorsher@icloud.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

I would be interested Tim, BUT where in the heck do you live ??????? Shipping could be a deal breaker !!! THANKS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:31 am:

John, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 12:35 am:

Tim, email sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Dave, sent you a PM, please respond !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 23, 2018 - 08:19 am:

John, email sent. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration