1914 roadster for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 roadster for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Leichliter - PA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 02:45 pm:

I am thinking of selling my 14 roadster it is in fair useable condition. asking $16,000. or open to an offer. call or text 215-962 9480 LANGHORNE, PENNA....NEAR PHILLY....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Leichliter - PA on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

I CAN NEVER UP LOAD PTOTOS TO THIS SITE TEXT OR EMAIL FOR PHOTOS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

Hi Ed,

Send me a personal message, I could help to post yours photos

kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:13 am:

Hello - I did send a PM a few days ago - have you now sold this car?

Len

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Leichliter - PA on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

Len i still have the model T and yes i have a title...Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

Would you send me some pictures please and a note of any known faults.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:41 am:

Hi Ed,

My help to post pictures for you still good. Just send me PM and I will post pictures for you. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration