Garnish moldings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Garnish moldings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert w barney on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 06:13 pm:

Need all garnish molding for a 1926 model t coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Robert,I found these two mldgs in my storage and don't remember what they were for,possibly for coupe quarter windows. What do you think?picturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

I'm a pretty big newbie to this whole T thing, but those don't look like the quarter window garnishes on my 26 coupe. I've got some of the garnish pieces that go around the bottom of the door windows though! I'll email you pictures when I get home. I have no idea what fair prices for both sides of the trade would be.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration