Rebabbitted Main Bearing Caps Standard size

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rebabbitted Main Bearing Caps Standard size
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

I have a set of three rebabbitted main bearing caps for the Model T engine. These are bored for a standard crankshaft. Extra Babbitt on the rear cap you will need to fit to your crankshaft. Over $200 from the vendors for a set. These are surplus to my needs and I will take $100 for them plus $8 priority shipping in USA. 419 three zero six- 39 six six

caps

caps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

Still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration