For sale - OT - 1931 Model A coupe fenders, running boards and splash aprons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale - OT - 1931 Model A coupe fenders, running boards and splash aprons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 01:46 am:

I have a set of front and rear fenders, running boards and splash aprons from a 1931 coupe.

The fenders are in great condition. No repairs to fronts that I can find. The lip and edges are nice. Not rusty or dented. Rear fenders are in the same shape, the only exception is one of the rears has had a small repair at one point in it's life. It is small and in the middle of the fender. It is only visible by looking at the back side of the fender.

Splash aprons are nice. Running boards also nice.

All parts sporting plenty of dust from sitting over the last 30 or so years.

I would like $1200 for everything. I would prefer swift local pickup, but will entertain and assist with shipping via freight company or similar for a person who is serious and easy to deal with.

estrangedcc@gmail.com
(503) 348-7134

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jake steele on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 01:55 am:

I neglected to add that I am in Portland, Oregon.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration