1913 depot hack F S. Will be Bakersfield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 depot hack F S. Will be Bakersfield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 10:23 am:

runs well on mag. has electric lights has a fun projects charger off nag post 12 v. since the picture. I put demountables rims old ones come with it I will also be going threw the rear end it has babbit thrust because wheel I checked end play. has Hydralic brakes that were produced in 80
small drum MUST see to appreciate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 10:33 am:

16k. Robertaweitzel@gmail.com hack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:46 am:

Letís get this to a new home folks .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 02:04 am:

Great tour today in bakersfield. Car ran good come see in e31.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

Robert is a good guy to deal with - I saw this Depot Hack at Bakersfield & it would make the new owner proud.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 04:36 pm:

Depot hack has has been SOLD. The guy across the way from my swap space at Bakersfield meet said I'm turning 85 On Friday and l"d like to buy that car for my birthday. He said I talked to the misses, she oked it. Wrote a check for deposit will deliver in 2 weeks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration