For Sale Model A wire rim 5.5 bolt pattern setup for Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Model A wire rim 5.5 bolt pattern setup for Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 11:06 am:

Mount Model A wire rims with the 5.5 bolt pattern on your Model T front and rear. Complete setup ready to bolt to axles. As you can see in the pictures, front Model T spindle(pretty sure it is the 17-25 years, it is not 26-27) and arms(including kingpins and tie rod bolts) with a 5.5 bolt pattern hub with bearings, dust cap, and lug nuts all in very good shape, of course my opinion. For the rear, an original Model T wood hub(including the Model T 26-27 large brake drum) that was fabricated by someone before I bought it for a 5.5 bolt pattern as well. One stud in one back hub needs replacing because of bad threads. Lug nuts provided on back hubs as well. Hub keyway and hub end threads are in excellent condition. This setup was removed from my Model T Coupe because I am one of those anal people that must have things original on my Model T, so I bought all the pieces/parts(spindles, hubs, and rims) to convert it back to a stock Model T setup. Asking $375 for the setup listed above. Thanks ! Walt Wise

Just FYI, I also have 5(five) Model A wire rims with good tread tires that are showing some age, but I have been riding on them for the last 1.5 years that I will post in a separate second advertisement for sale. Lastly, I also have a four hole mount spare tire carrier that has been modified from the Model T wire wheel 5 bolt pattern to the Model A wire wheel 5.5 bolt pattern to sell in another separate advertisement. I hope to list those items(five tires/wire rims and spare wire wheel tire carrier) in two separate ads soon. Thanks for looking! Walt Wise

hub/spindle picshub/spindle picshub/spindle pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 11:23 am:

Hey Walt, sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 07:44 am:

to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 07:05 am:

to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

This setup has been sold.

Much Thanks MTFCA !!!

Walt Wise

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration