WANT TO BUY 1911 TOURING REAR FENDER IRON

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANT TO BUY 1911 TOURING REAR FENDER IRON
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Looking for an original fender iron. Need one but will consider a pair. Email afstein.pls@gmail.com or 586-243-7202

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 03:57 pm:

please post a photo of the one you need, your e mail does not work, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

Bob, sorry, my email is astein.pls@gmail.com not afstein.....com. Please email me and I can send you a picture through your email. For some reason I haven't been able to figure out how to put a picture in this classified.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Please call or email if you would like a picture of the fender iron I need. astein.pls@gmail.com or 586-243-7202. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Another try

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration