FOR SALE; TAIL LIGHT 19 TO 25

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TAIL LIGHT 19 TO 25
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 04:34 pm:

Tail Light; $29.95; Good lens and side window. Working light bulb. Has the socket and plug. Hook up and go. Please include $13.45 Shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

There will be no pictures until I can get a new camera or get this one fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 11:48 am:

Hi Dave, I'll take the tail light AND did you ever find those thick washers that would go in between the top bow pivot points ??? forgot what they were called. They would make the entire top bow mechanism operate much easier. Check will be in tomorrow's mail for the tail light, THANKS Dave....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:40 am:

John, I am afraid that I am not familiar with the washers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

Darn it, figured this would happen !!! I remember it was an odd-ball name for them, never seen them before but sure looked like a really neat idea. I remember that you had pictures of them to include the certain size pins that went through the bows w/the washers in between. Basically Dave it made the operation of a folding top much easier to operate !!! I'll have a check in the mail tomorrow for the tail light. THANKS DAVE

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration