FOR SALE: UNIVERSAL JOINT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: UNIVERSAL JOINT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

Universal Joint; $64.00. U Joint like new with NO slop. Note they are #109.95 in the catalogs and this one is just as good or maybe better. Save yourself some money and spent it somewhere else on you car. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

There will be no pictures until I can get my camera fixed or get a new one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

Dave, I will buy this ujoint. Also want the NOS New Day timer. Will pm you for payment details. Cheers, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

Above items have been promised and name installed, but I do have another Universal just as good with no slop, rust or pitting. Again I think it would be just as good or better than a new one. There is no slop, try it you will like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:05 am:

Dave,
The money for the second U-Joint will be in the mail today.
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Steve your name will go on U-Joint in a few minutes.

Thanks, Davemm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Dave,Left you a voice mail but also going to try you here. Are you going to Bakersfield? If you do and I don't,could you pick up a set of four tires and bring them back to your place with you? Thanks,Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Steve I will not be going to Bakersfield. I have sosme contacts that are. I will talk to them Saturday morning at Grandpa's in Berthoud. If any of them will have room for your tires I will let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:44 am:

Thanks Dave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration