FOR SALE, ADLAKE TAIL LIGHT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE, ADLAKE TAIL LIGHT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:03 pm:

Tail Light: $65.00; These lights were used on depot hacks and TTs. Light is in good condition except is missing the small marble in the back. It has the burner and door latches good. Please include $18.75 shipping. There is no rust but could stand a fresh coat of paint. No Dents
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:31 pm:

Tail Light for some depot hacks and TTS.

adlake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

The light is still available. If you are doing a depot hack or TT this light would be one of the lights that is correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 12:44 pm:

Dave,

What year Hack is this light correct for?

-Roger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:17 am:

Roger, Sorry, I saw one on the back of a depot Hack but don't know what year. I should have asked what year TTs the Horseless Carriage Guy was talking about. I will try and find out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

This Ad Cancelled.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration