Accessory Fuel Gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Accessory Fuel Gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:32 pm:

Original Lakeside accessory visible fuel gauge. This gauge can attach to the dash on later closed cars, or it can be placed on the front seat panel. The gauge attached to the fuel cock with brass fittings, and the fuel would fill up the glass tube showing the current fuel level. Appears unused, crumbling original box and directions included. 160.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

Sold pending funds Stephan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

Ed, before you ship it out, could you make me a copy of the instructions? I have one without them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Terry, Jay posted a nos copy of the same directions here if this helps

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/191511.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 12:20 am:

Thanks Ed, that's exactly what I need.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration