FOR SALE; 1926 IGNITION SWITCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 1926 IGNITION SWITCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

Ignition Switch; $59.00. As near as I can tell with Switch does not have the ammeter which can be bought out of any of the catalogs. It takes a number 72 key and I tried one and as near as I can tell the switch works well. There is no rust but the face panel will need some new paint. The rear panel is flat which you will not find very often.
Please include $7.50 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

This Ad is cancelled until further notice

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration