We are sorting through a barn with lots and lots of model T parts. Below is part of what I can identify. Barn has a large part of it with additional parts that we haven't got to yet.
1. 1926/27 Roadster Model T race car with parts and a Rajo head.
2. 3 Model T's in very good condition. Not sure what they are now, but are older with other parts of vehicles around. One has wooden cab.
3. 5+ rolling chasis.
4. Many engines and assorted parts(1 new engine in crate and other new engine parts).
5. 20+ radiators, hoods, fenders, tires, steering wheels.
6. Many other lights, windshields, gas tanks, axles, transmissions, steering columns, etc.
The parts are too many to list and I don't know what they.
When auction bill comes out I will post it with some pics.
Looking for 2 piece windshield for a 23 Roadster.
Looking for a 2 piece windshield for a 23 Roadster. Email me at Theband231@yahoo.com thank you
Is that the straight one or angled? Curved top or squared off top?
I saw about 15 windshields today, but don't know the years.
We also found a new model T engine with a RAJO head in a crate.
Found 100+ wooden spokes.
There are 4+ T's about 10 rolling chasis, plus roughly 20 radiators, a new head in the box, trannys, stearing columns, fenders, 50 + wheels, many axles, seats, steering wheels, headlights(some in box), gas tanks, horns, driveshafts, foot petals, suspension, hoods, mags, and countless other parts.
THE AUCTION SALE WILL BE HELD MAY 31 IN MINNEAPOLIS. I WILL POST AUCTION BILL WHEN PUBLISHED.
These are the pictures that Rolland wants to display.
Word has been getting around in the Twin Cities.
Last week I was in Johnson Hardware in Bloomington, MN (suburb of Minneapolis) and, while in line was B.S.ing about Ford Ts, As and V8s with a guy who happened to work for Little Dearborn, the clerk mentioned the auction and showed us a picture of the "race car" on his smart phone.
Oh my. That could be fun.