Another Buffalo is born!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Another Buffalo is born!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 12:12 am:

Just finished truing this all new 21" snap ring Buffalo wire wheel. This is the first of a set that will be roaming the streets of Texas soon.

New 21" Buffalo wire wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Kevin: Hi From Blizzard Recovery In Iowa! Those are really Nice Looking wheels! Will you be able to offer this style in the future? Where are you able to get the rims - a hard part to find? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 10:45 am:

One snazzy wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 11:52 am:

John, the rims are available if you're willing to wait. This set took about 8 months to get. I may start keeping a set around just for that reason. But if you consider how many years could go by, while you wait for a set of originals to come available... 8 months isn't all that bad! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

WOW! Beautiful wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Sunday, March 25, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

Kevin: Hi From Melting In Iowa! Thanks for getting back! Are the rims from NZ as I am waiting for them to do a set of 25" rims for my '19 Hudson? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:29 am:

Spent some time today getting the rest of this heard ready to assemble. So while the kids are off hunting eggs tomorrow... I'll be in the shop lacing wheels!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Go hunt eggs- the wheels will always be there, the girls won't be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 06:00 am:

Well said Dan, I had fun with my eight year old grand daughter yesterday. N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:31 am:

We made it to Bakersfield late last night. Brought a pickup truck full of wheels and goodies with us. Will be set up in C-6 this year.

From the looks of the hotel parking lot, this year is going to be a good show!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard salazar on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

id like some of these

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Richard, I received, and responded to your email. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:54 pm:

I heard today that the set of new 21” snap ring Buffalos are feeling right at home down in Texas. And as well they should... especially since the new owners wife is letting them stay in the house!!! ;)

Now it’s on to the next batch of wheel centers to satisfy the several sets of wheels still on back order

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Been making good progress lately. The next batch of Buffalo wheel centers is almost done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:09 am:

Here is the first of a set of 5 new Buffalo wire wheels. Just finished dimpling and drilling the 19” snap ring rims, and got this one set up for measuring spoke lengths. This set will be powder coated black with polished stainless steel spokes and chrome snap rings.

New Buffalo wire wheel

More pictures to follow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:18 am:

This better? Trying a new picture resizing app

New Buffalo wire wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

A dozen brand new 30” x 3-1/2” Buffalo wire wheels getting boxed up this weekend. All will ship out to their new homes next week.

Brand new buffalo wire wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Nice work there, Kevin !

I was talking with someone (hell if I can recall who) and they suggested that you might rename your product "The Pharis Wheel" - you think that's already registered ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 11:30 pm:

Steve, you must have been talkin to the “old fart” (aka my dad) ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 11:37 pm:

Another set of 5 30” x 3-1/2” wheels are all put together and ready to go. But need to finish these little gems first...

New buffalo hub nut
New buffalo hub caps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Thought I would add some more pics of the rest of the wheel system

Buffalo wire wheel front hub
Buffalo wire wheel rear hub
Buffalo hub nut

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Just mounted a new Firestone wide whitewall and chrome lock ring on one of the new 19” Buffalo wheels. Wheel rims and centers are powder coated satin black with polished stainless steel spokes. Turned out beautiful!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

Beautiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 03:14 pm:

If you were at Iowa you could have seen this in person pictures dont do justice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, September 10, 2018 - 11:36 pm:

Snap ring are realy sexy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration