Want to buy crankshaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy crankshaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Feller on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 10:56 am:

I need a good usable crankshaft no cracks but machinable thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:03 am:

I was going to say check with Kim Dobbins, but I see that he sold all of his EE cranks.

I'll bet that Dave Huson has a bunch. :-)

(Message edited by cudaman on March 26, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:15 am:

I have three for $20 each. They “ sound” ok but that’s as far as I go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:34 am:

I have a 26/27 what has been rebuilt back the std. Pm me if you want more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:44 am:

Michael I have been offering FREE crankshafts to walk ins if they purchase something else. I hope a picture will work!

crankshafts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:50 am:

I will try again:

crankshafts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Mike: Sent you a reply. Did you get it? Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

I have a modified and balanced Model A crankshaft made to fit a T engine which has been magna-fluxed and is ready to install if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIMOTHY SHAWN ELDER on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:51 pm:

Mike, one here in Omaha for free, just pay the shipping. I might be in KC 14 April and can bring it that far. tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 05:04 am:

Timothy, if you are coming down I 29 to K.C., I think I may have one or two if Mike is interested. I'll have to look, no idea of condition. I'm right on I 29 in Mound City, MO. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration