FS Bosch Front Plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Bosch Front Plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:08 am:

New Bosch front plate made from ductile iron, machined, and ready to mount. Can be used with the new Bosch 009 distributor setup or great for adapting a Datsun 710 dual spark distributor for an overhead setup. Price is $295.00 plus $13.65 domestic shipping. I only have a few of these available for purchase. Get them while supplies last. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Have you abandoned your dual distributor project? Dad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:53 am:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 06:41 pm:

Glen, I saw these in your catalogue a while back, do you plan to produce more or are they a limited run item?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

Matthew,

I purchased a few of these in hopes of adapting a dual distributor setup for use with our RAJO heads. Since the business is for sale, I have decided not to move ahead with that project. As such, I have a few of these machined plates for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

One sold to John. Thanks John.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

One sold to Jim. Thanks Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

Three remaining. Once they are gone they are gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Lawrence on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 12:48 am:

Hi Mark, can they be adapted to the original Bosch distributor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

One sold to Dan and another to Steve. One remaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

All the plates have been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration