FS Hub Caps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Hub Caps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

Used Hubcaps. Not show quality but great for a roller or original go job. Threads are in good shape. Why pay more for new ones when you can get these for a fraction of the price!

Chrome set of five $25.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping.

Brass set of five $25.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping.

Accessory aluminum set of two $15.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping. These would look great on a trailer!

When inquiring, indicate which set you want. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. Send me a PM or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

The brass hubcaps have been sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Mark, PM sent on chrome hub caps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

I would like the aluminum set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:36 pm:

Aluminum caps sold to Warren.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

Bill,

I do not know if the chrome hubcaps are original; however, I doubt it as they would likely be nickel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Mark: The "chrome" hubcaps could be nickel. It is my opinion that Ford produced these well into the '30s, and may have switched to chrome. At any rate, with the W at the bottom, they are the real thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 11:04 am:

Thank you for the education Larry. Sold to Bill.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration