Problem with NH carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Problem with NH carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 04:41 am:

Does anyone have a reverse pedal extender for sale? I've just bought a 23 touring car and my fat feet combined to arthritic ankles means reverse is a bit tricky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 04:47 am:

Apologies - my automatic form filler seems to have "edited" the heading on my post by substituting a header I used two years ago!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Len I sell those. I will send you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 11:48 am:

can you pm me that information also? thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

Len

I bought a Brass pedal extender from Tom a few months ago for My 26 Touring, product is first class, The aluminum extenders Lang's
Snyder's and Mac's sell all seem to work fine, but for a few bucks more I prefer the Brass ones from Tom. looks COOL too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Thanks for the endorsement Jim - I've put an order in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

Tom rev pedal gizmos are great for those of us with BIG feet

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration