Wanted Holly Model G

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Holly Model G
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Ruzicka on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 11:20 am:

I am looking for a 1917 vintage Holly Model G, brass body with a ring feature at the choke end. I need a useable main body casting or a useable core carburetor. Please contact me with your price, and what you have available. My email is in my user profile…
Thanks, Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

Is this what you are looking for? This one is available.

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Ruzicka on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

Sent you a PM...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:52 am:

Still available. $95 plus postage. This is a nice one; complete except for the standard broken choke spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 11:45 am:

R V I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

Sold to Sam; thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration