FS More Hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS More Hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

Another set of five original Ford hubcaps for wood wheels. I've been told the original hub caps have a "W" at the bottom of the embossing. Get this nice set of five for $25.00 plus $7.50 domestic shipping. I also have several additional sets available for the same price. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or by check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Sold to Daniel. I have two remaining sets of five in similar condition available for purchase.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

One set sold to Gerald. Thanks Gerald. One set remaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

All the hubcap sets have been sold. Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration