Wtb sunvisor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb sunvisor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary j. baker on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 05:39 pm:

Hi;
i am looking for a good original sun visor for my 26 coupe. thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

Gary, I have an original 26-27 coupe sun visor that still has all of its original material in it. The material has one rip, not more than two inches long. I was going to use it on my 27 coupe by repairing the rip with a piece of duct tape applied from the inside, but recovered my other original visor, instead. I'll take pictures of it and send them to you. I'll send you a PM so you'll have my email address. Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration