For Sale: New Stock Set Of Champion A25 Take A Part Spark Plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: New Stock Set Of Champion A25 Take A Part Spark Plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

This is a New Stock set of Champion A-25 spark plugs. These are the Take a part style. $60 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Westerman on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

I would like to buy the 4 Champion take apart spark plugs you have listed. I need to know how you would like payment. If you would like PayPal then provide me with your email address. If you prefer some other method of payment please provide me with your name, address and phone number so that I may contact you regarding setting up payment. Also I need to find out how much the total cost would be including shipping to 14522 (Palmyra, NY). Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration